Friday 25 November 2016

Anything goes at Crafty Catz


Hello again, well its been a busy week for me  getting ready for two craft fairs this weekend, i don't know why i put myself through this..lol and i have another one next weekend also.
hey ho it be Christmas soon and a nice break will come my way. 
ok now to days card is my DT project for CRAFTY CATZ
our theme is 
Anything goes
but if you fancy a  little twist on the theme 
   use a tag !!

We got to use some fabulous images from our sponsor this week
 Display our badge...
I used red mirror card and papers from the works
die cut my square with Tonic Christmas die 
added my cute owl image to a tag i created


thanks for stopping by your visit is always appreciated 
take care
x Carol 

5 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Carol...
Have a nice weekend, hope the fairs go well..xx

Aunty Sue said...

fab card again this week Carol. have a good week

Caz said...

Fab card Carol....Have a lovely weekend xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Carol fabulous colour's and design have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Wonderful card Carol the papers are so pretty and love the square die cut, have a great week and hope the craft shows go well xx

Photobucket

counter