Friday 30 October 2015

Tag it at Crafty catz




Good Morning friends in blog land....well my house is a bit of a mess at moment, my husband has just finished plastering our sitting and  dining room, it gets so dusty!! and damp. 

skirting boards have just gone on today...so starting to look a little better..lol
another week or so and it may be finished..i hope!!
ok back to my card which is my DT card for CRAFTY CATZ 
The theme is 
TAG IT!!
Our lovely sponsor is  

i have decoupaged the pizza chef
and added my tag 
The raffia ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons you will also find my card on the 
The background is all from papershelter.
thanks for stopping by
x Carol x

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Carol fabulous colour's you have used and your room and dinning room will be fabulous i am sure and it will be worth the wait have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Well Carol your doing better than I am flower, all the plastering made me bad and like you say the damp as well, they keep having to put things off, but the skirtings are more or less done and FINALLY, the walls are dry....so they can get on, so sick of it...used to love all this....
ANYWAY....I love your creation for this weeks challenge, so cute, love that little Chef......
Have a good week-end...happy DIYing....xxx

tilly said...

a super cheif tag, the house will be lovely when finished.... in time for Christmas I hope lol
Tilly

Jac’s Playground said...

Super card Carol, love the depth given by the decoupage, good luck with the decorating don't work too hard. Have a great week xx

NickScrapShack said...

Love it Carol! And good luck with your dinning room, it will all be worth it when it´s finished!

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have use decoupage. Such a fab card. Good luck with the decorating. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

Photobucket

counter