Tuesday 19 August 2014

Inspiration time



Hello again fancy seeing you here...lol
Today its my turn to share with you some Inspiration using BEARLY-MINE  digi papers.
I have used the simple stripes and the simple dots
you can find them both HERE  
The ribbon is from CRAFTY RIBBONS ..which is the wire edge ribbon, so keeps its shape perfectly !! you will find my tree over there also on the Inspiration blog too 

This is the first topiary tree i have made ....
just need to do another 9...yes 9 as they are for my grand-daughters christening
for the tables..
I found the template on e-bay
and thought it would work out cheaper to make these then all the other table decorations out there.
Hope you have a good day 
x Carol x


1 comment:

Janette said...

These will be a gorgeous center-piece Carol, what a lovely idea.xx

Photobucket

counter